A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Qualifications Administrator to provide wide-ranging support to its qualifications and membership departments.
Key responsibilities of the Qualifications Administrator:
- Respond to qualification and membership enquiries by phone and email, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist with following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- Help maintain the membership database and extract, analyse and produce reports from it.
- Stay abreast of and adhere to standard procedures and quality control processes.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary and benefits:
- c£21,500 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.