A health-related professional membership body is looking to recruit a Qualifications Officer to support processes surrounding the continuing professional development of its members.
- Acting as first point of contact for members, providing assured advice across a range of complex areas.
- Actioning orders for member qualifications.
- Maintaining electronic membership records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with data regulations.
- Producing statistics for analysis by the wider team.
- Supporting members through any issues arising with recording events and activities to their online CPD profiles.
- Undertaking timely reviews of the procedures governing qualifications processes, in conjunction with senior staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable administration experience.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits for the Education Administrator position:
- C£14 per hour
- Temporary position, due to last for approximately 6 months.
If you are interested in this opportunity, are immediately available and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Marcus today.