A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Qualifications Officer to manage the review process completed in the final stages of applications to become a qualified member with the organisation.
- Complete the day to day administrative tasks relating to the application processes for professionally qualified members.
- Provide advice to internal and external audiences about becoming a qualified member.
- Liaise with a range of people, including staff, other organisations and potential members about the professional review process.
- Create and update guidance documents and website content to help manage the administrative duties for the review process.
- Assist with training and sourcing new reviewers and maintain those relationships.
- Audit data associated with the review process.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with committees and quality control processes, writing minutes and drafting documentation.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and knowledge of Microsoft Visio, SharePoint and Project would be an advantage.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
Salary and benefits:
- £29,000 pro rata
- Full time, maternity cover contract (approximately 9 months)
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.