A professional membership body is looking to recruit an R Programming Specialist to assist in transitioning from current static reporting procedures to using open source software (R Programming).
Key Responsibilities for the R Programming Specialist:
- Facilitate the integration of R to the offline server.
- Embed learning from the Informatics Director.
- Undertake the transition phase from Stata into R and perform extensive testing of the offline server.
- Resolve any discrepancies between the two methodologies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the R Programming Specialist:
- Mathematics/Statistics degree or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience using R software.
- Experience with at least some of the following: Tidyverse, data.table, ggplot2, dplyr.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organised with experience of managing a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits for the R Programming Specialist:
- Up to c£20 per hour
- Full time, temporary position (approximately 9 weeks)
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.