An international examinations board based in East Croydon is looking for a Recruitment and Training Manager to lead the junior staff members of the team and take responsibility for the recruitment and delivery of training of examiners across a range of portfolios.
- Organising recruitment and standardisation activities, including presenting at events from time to time
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of training, standardisation and monitoring of panel members
- Contributing to policy and processing documents; developing as appropriate
- Managing the development and distribution of panel handbooks and relevant materials for the subject area
- Acting as the key contact for the Senior Examiners across the portfolio of products
- Managing the team of four junior team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of resource development and training methods
- Good understanding of digital and E-Learning platforms and other online communication
- Experience preparing and delivering workshops and/or presentations
- Experience managing events and meetings
- Excellent written and communication skills, including public speaking
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to know more - please contact Briony from Excel Recruitment today.