We have an exciting and interesting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Executive looking for their next challenge. Based at an international business school - the post-holder will be responsible for successfully recruiting and screening candidates for the school’s Bachelor programme.
- Deliver the required volume of recruited students through developing and implementing an agreed recruitment plan
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of these plans according to KPI’s.
- Build and maintain relationships on an international scale with a number of key recruitment sources
- Research new potential recruitment opportunities
- Book fairs, conferences and travel arrangements
- Book and coordinate logistics for Bachelor-related events i.e. information sessions and international fairs
- Develop a schedule of regular email communications to enquirers to promote the programme and events as required
- Post-holder must be fluent in French
- Background in higher education or international recruitment
- Up-to-date awareness of the student recruitment landscape
- Experience of working as part of a team collectively working towards a common goal
- The ability to travel internationally and within the UK on a regular basis to undertake recruitment activity
- A valid passport and valid driver’s licence
Please note that this role is very travel heavy with long haul travel 1-2 weeks at a time, depending on location. Candidates must be willing and able to travel regularly.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity - please register your interest with Briony at Excel Recruitment today.