A professional membership organisation is looking to recruit a Regional Events Officer to play a key role in promoting and delivering events for volunteer members in and around the London area.
Key Responsibilities of the Regional Events Officer:
- Acting as first point of contact for members and prospective members, resolving or directing enquiries as required.
- Undertaking on-hand events administration responsibilities, ensuring a positive experience for members and delegates.
- Events logistics duties, including venue booking, events promotion, liaising with delegates, and booking travel.
- Committee secretariat responsibilities, including minute taking and agenda distribution.
- Administration of the finances for the region, in liaison with the manager and treasurer for the region.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Knowledge of events administration in a former role and previous experience working with committees.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases.
- Ability to comprehend and relay complex information.
Salary and Benefits:
- £27,000 per annum.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance after probation period.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business.