A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Regional Manager to be responsible for local engagement and operational management for the Faculties in the North West region.
- Proactively develop and promote local and regional engagement between the Faculties, members, stakeholders and other relevant organisations.
- Ensure that Faculties contribute to the policy and campaign consultations, and then implement campaign priorities.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are met, with particular reference to statutory financial returns and risk management arrangements.
- Liaise with other senior managers to help deliver local and national projects aimed at improving collaboration between Faculties.
- Promote collaborative working to appropriate groups and committees, and positive employee engagement across the Faculty network.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience of financial processes, budgeting and manging income generating projects.
- Experience of staff management, and working in a health related environment.
- Ability to manage a range of projects simultaneously, and delegate when necessary.
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Flexible approach to working hours as there are evening meetings in various locations within London and South area.
- Full driving licence and access to a car in order to be able to attend meetings within the region and nationally.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£30,500 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.