Research and Insight Coordinator
A professional membership organisation based in central London is looking to recruit a Research and Insight Coordinator to undertake research with the objective of informing the body’s understanding of product audiences, reporting back with analysis that will further develop their product portfolio of training and digital tools.
Key responsibilities of the Research and Insight Coordinator:
- Design and lead the delivery of projects to identify and further explore customer and member-related insight.
- Undertake field work, including facilitating focus groups and conducting interviews to gain both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Analyse findings, providing recommendations and reporting back via a variety of mediums and visualisations, including in-person presentations.
- Contribute expertise to the design and implementation of future insight-gathering projects.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, gained from working in a previous research function.
- Excellent project and time management skills, with a solution-focused outlook when it comes to research design and other aspects.
- Sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present own findings confidently.
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills.
Salary and duration:
- c£32,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Westminster-based, with remote-working provision of up to 2 days per week.
To be considered for this role please contact Marcus with your latest CV today!
If your application is successful a consultant will contact you within 5 working days.