A professional membership body based in central London is recruiting a Research and Product Coordinator to support the development of the organisations training products, liaising with stakeholders and responding to their needs.
- To research and monitor stakeholder behaviour and feedback.
- Provide support to stakeholders on training products.
- Process invoices and maintain records.
- Ensure training materials are updated.
- Work with the Marketing team on product launches.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Experience using survey tools to gather, analyse and report data.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Experience liaising with a range of stakeholders and able to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
Salary and Benefits:
- £29,000 per annum.
- Permanent position.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days' annual leave.
To be considered for this varied role please contact Lauren today with your latest CV.