We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the Development team of this prestigious membership body, lending key technical support to ongoing development of the organisation’s Salesforce platform in liaison with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Undertake development of the Salesforce platform through a number of projects, spanning design, configuration, and unit testing.
- Maintain close communication with other developers and product owners, providing technical walk-through where required.
- Support the team’s review of product releases and patches, analysis their potential impact for the organisation and advising.
- Undertake primary application testing to minimise application bugs and ensure developments are tested further in conjunction with the Quality Assurance team.
- Feed into the creation of technical design documents in alignment with business requirements.
- Work with project managers to provide estimates for delivery of developments, overseeing the transition from analysis through to implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- Must be Salesforce Developer Certified, with additional hands-on development experience of using Apex or Visualforce.
- Experience of Salesforce project development, with strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience totalling over one year.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools and writing SQL queries.
Salary and details:
- c£39,500 per annum.
- 1-year fixed-term contract, immediate start.
To find out more about this opportunity – please contact Marcus at Excel Recruitment today. If your application is successful a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.