An international qualifications body is looking to recruit a Senior Exam Results Officer to provide high level administrative support to a busy department, ensuring that all customer issues are managed fairly and efficiently.
- Record and process result review and remark requests, and process exam results which have been referred for further investigation.
- Liaise with academic specialists, external experts, complainants and panel teams on a range of matters, when necessary.
- Coordinate remarks with examiners.
- Analyse and interpret data relating to reviews, remarks and referrals.
- Supervise the Results Services administration team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a senior administrative role.
- Investigative skills with the ability to analyse data.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.