A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Senior Examinations Coordinator to be responsible for the administration of reasonable adjustment requests.
- Identify and implement appropriate support for persons with disabilities sitting exams via this organisation.
- Work to ensure the appropriate business processes are implemented in various administrative offices.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on the management of reasonable adjustment requests.
- Create a system for the collection and analysis of data relating to the quality management of reasonable adjustment requests.
- Represent the organisation and present to stakeholders at meetings.
- Attend functions connected to the role as and when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A level standard, or equivalent.
- Experience providing high-level administrative support, preferably for those who experience barriers to learning in a Higher Education or professional body environment.
- Experience of implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes and delivering high quality customer service.
- Practical knowledge of the Equality Act.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM-type database systems.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£26,500 pro rata
- Part time (21 hours per week), 2 year fixed term contract
- 27 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.