We are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner to join a prestigious membership body on a permanent basis. The postholder will work across multiple directorates to coordinate and streamline organisational capabilities against strategic objectives, directing the work of the Finance Business Partners and delivering the institution's Business Transformation programme.
- Provide commercial advice and finance metrics to assess proposed business cases in the best interests of the organisation.
- Lead on the production of a 3-year budget by directorate and department.
- Ensure a more central role for the use of metrics across the organisation to inform delivery against strategic objectives.
- Deliver monthly management reports, alongside any required on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage and lead the business partnering team of four staff members.
- Evolve and further embed benchmarking to aid performance assessment.
- Improve the current management accounts process, including by developing more efficient reporting mechanisms organisation-wide.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, and CCAB-qualified.
- Background in delivering against, and shaping, financial strategy.
- Demonstrable experience working within a complex organisation and corresponding excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Excel skills and highly analytical.
- Strong technical knowledge of reporting on behalf of a charity and of implications for VAT.
Salary and Benefits:
- c£61,000 per annum.
- 1-year FTC.
- Homebased initially.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are not able to respond to all candidates. If your application is successful a consultant will be in touch within 5 working days.