An independent organisation based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to advise others in the organisation on employee relations casework, recruitment and selection, learning and development and developing the HR information systems.
- To undertake planning meetings with managers to establish plans around recruitment and training
- Administer the organisation’s learning and development framework
- Advise and support managers on all aspects of disciplinary, capability, restructuring and grievance cases
- Write and update HR policy, procedure and processes ensuring they comply with the latest legislation
- Advise and coach managers on all HR policy
- Ensure leavers within the organisation receive exit interviews as required
- CIPD qualified/or equivalent plus proven practical experience within a HR function
- Experience of researching and writing HR policy
- Working with stakeholders to generate learning and development plans
- Experience of providing advice, guidance and coaching to managers across the range of HR functions
- Strong communication skills to engage in sensitive conversations in an empathetic, clear and professional manner with employees of all levels of seniority
This is very exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor who is ready to "hit the ground running." If you would like to know more about the role, or you are interested in applying, please contact Briony from Excel Recruitment today.