This regulatory body is recruiting a Senior HR Advisor on a permanent basis to play a key role in providing a high quality HR service; supporting other members of the HR team and covering a range of HR processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior HR Advisor:
- Support HR Business Partners to promote wellbeing and high performance of employees.
- Line manage HR Advisors and monitor their performance and development.
- Manage employee attendance and processes for various types of leave.
- Build relationships and liaise with external partners to ensure a high level of service is provided to the organisation.
- Manage physical and mental health support.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills and able to engage in sensitive conversations with a professional and empathetic manner.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to multi task.
- IT literate and proficient in all MS applications, particularly Excel.
- CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today.