This prestigious membership organisation is looking to recruit a Societies & Knowledge Executive to act as the liaison for their network of clients and other stakeholders, overseeing the success of high-level committees, supporting members to connect with valuable content and ensuring positive relationships with current and prospective partners.
Key Responsibilities of the Societies & Knowledge Executive Role:
- Coordinate and provide support to the daily activities of two prominent online communities focused on sharing best practice within the industry.
- Provide secretariat support to two boards, including meeting logistics and planning related events, and suggesting improvements to committee processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, ensuring an excellent level of customer experience through the use of analytics.
- Facilitate engagement with content relevant to these communities, sharing a range of media including news, case studies, and discussions.
- Report on the progress of projects related to the online communities, including usage of the platform.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Sophisticated written communication skills, including the ability to present with confidence.
- Experience of supporting committees, including minute taking and report writing.
- Ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders and build bridges between professionals.
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Based in central London, with some remote-working provision.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please send your latest CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.