We are looking for an experienced system administrator to join the team of this well-known charity based in Central London. The purpose of the role is to work closely with the internal team to introduce and deliver new key systems (CRM, Finance and HR) to the organisation via a change management programme.
- Support the internal teams with the transition of new system and processes
- Support the creation of process maps to aid in the delivery of best possible solutions
- Work on improving existing systems
- Oversee, manage and review the new systems
- Manage appropriate change management, ensuring approval processes are in place
- Provide training to users
- Previous systems administrator experience (must include salesforce)
- Experience in delivering different forms of training (group/one-to-one/on-line)
- System implementation and managing system testing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues
- High computer literacy (Advanced Excel)
Contract Length: 9 Months
If you are interested in this opportunity - please contact Briony at Excel Recruitment today.