A government body is looking to recruit a Team Assistant to provide pro-active administrative support to the Policy and Engagement department.
- Perform a range of administrative duties to support the delivery of the work of the Policy and Engagement department.
- Greet and escort all callers within the building and provide refreshments.
- Assist in the organisation of meetings and events for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and book the catering, travel arrangements and accommodation for meetings and events when required.
- Prepare papers for meetings, take minutes and follow up action notes.
- Complete financial tasks such as raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience of providing administrative support in a busy environment, including managing diaries, organising meetings and preparing agendas.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Able and willing to travel to other offices across the UK.
Salary and benefits:
- c£25,500 pro rata (including London weighting)
- Full time, temporary until March 2018
- 27.5 days’ paid annual leave pro rata
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.