An awarding body based in East Croydon are looking for a bright, confident candidate with plenty of initiative to join their examinations team, coordinating the delivery of language testing across the UK.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of language assessments across the country - including scheduling, arranging venues, and allocation of examiners
- Dealing with enquiries from examiners via phone and email, ensuring all information given out is accurate
- Liaise with examiners regarding changes to policies and procedures
- Manage all examination paperwork
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A strong administrative background, with excellent communication skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Confident user of the Microsoft Office package
- Strong Numerical skills
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, and you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Nick.