This professional membership body is recruiting a Training Coordinator to provide high level administrative support to ensure smooth running of the training centre.
- Ensure the training centre is correctly maintained and equipped.
- Ensure all technical equipment and training machines are available, maintained and up to date.
- Respond to all enquiries regarding the training centre.
- Assist the Head of Department and Finance Team with the training centre budget.
- Provide support to committees including taking minutes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive and varied administrative experience.
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office programmes and highly IT literate.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks and manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to occasionally work outside of normal working hours.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience, please send your CV to Nick today.