A prestigious membership organisation is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to oversee the scheduling and delivery of their programme of public training courses and qualifications.
Key Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator role:
- Coordinate the scheduling and administration of all aspects of the bespoke training courses for UK and international students, including online courses.
- First point of contact for client queries about public training.
- Source venues in line with budget constraints and undertaking other events-related administrative tasks.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including course tutors and consultants.
- Some financial responsibilities, including raising invoices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Wide-ranging experience in administrative roles is essential, ideally including working to support training or events.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to include a confident phone manner.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, ideally with database management experience.
- Excellent time-management skills.
Salary and Details:
- £29,000 per annum.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Based in central London, with remote working provision.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.