A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to oversee the smooth operation of their specialised training centre and provide exemplary administrative support to related committees.
Key Responsibilities for the Training Coordinator position:
- To coordinate the delivery of training for members, liaising with trainers to plan courses across the calendar year.
- To facilitate all aspects of courses run at the organisation’s training centre, including the setting up, cleaning, and dismantling of bespoke equipment and materials.
- To provide hands-on, technical assistance to members during courses, where required.
- To ensure that stocks of training materials are kept replenished in advance of the start of courses.
- To provide secretariat support to committees relating to specialised medical training, including minute taking and venue booking.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience working in a busy and high profile office environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Experience of working within a professional events environment, preferably delivering training workshops or courses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and benefits:
- C£28,500 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.