A prestigious international professional membership body is looking to recruit a highly-organised Training Course Coordinator to develop and deliver public training courses and related programmes both in the UK and abroad, ensuring close communications with tutors and related stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the Training Course Coordinator Role:
- Coordinate and administer all facets of the organisation’s public training courses, including registering candidates and facilitating online training.
- Act as first point of contact for client queries and providing clear, accurate guidance.
- Sourcing assessors for courses, and booking any accommodating and travel for their attendance.
- Research and book course venues in line with budgetary constraints.
- Use of LMS system to set up new users and to work with developers to resolve any issues.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Database management and reporting skills, alongside demonstrable experience of sourcing venues and suppliers.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, problem-solving abilities and customer-focused outlook.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of Excel and Word.
Salary and Information:
- Part-time position (3 days/week), paying £30,000 pro rata.
- 6-month fixed-term contract.
- Based in Central London, with home-working provision.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave, with opportunity to buy/sell additional leave days.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.