A professional membership body based in Central London is looking for a Training Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is crucial to the work of the Training Department as it is responsible for managing a large case-load of Trainees within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Training Officer:
- Respond to all enquiries, including training and curricular requirements
- Take lead on agreed areas of responsibility ensuring first-rate delivery
- Enrol and register trainees in the various programmes
- Work in accordance with established policies, procedures and precedents
- Produce calculation sheets identifying the duration and types of training posts
- Ensure trainees have met all curriculum requirements for the completion of training
- Provide committee support including meeting preparation, agenda setting and minute taking
- Previous administration experience in a higher education institution
- Extensive previous knowledge of administering training programmes
- Experience of analysing and collating complex data
- Ability to draft correspondence, reports and spreadsheets
- Ability to work autonomously and accurately
- Experience of servicing committees, including preparing agendas and taking minutes
If you are interested in this role, or would like to know more, then please contact Briony at Excel Recruitment today.