This professional membership body are recruiting a Support Officer to work in the training department, ensuring a high quality service is provided to all users of the online learning system. The post holder will also provide administrative support to the training department and work under the supervision of senior team members.
Key responsibilities of the Training Support Officer:
- Assist with the administration of the online learning system.
- Administer the registration and enrolment of learners in a variety of training programmes.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of trainees and users of the online learning system.
- Provide administrative support to the careers team, including the delivery of careers events.
- Support colleagues in the training team when required.
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience.
- Experience of using a membership database system.
- Computer literate and strong working knowledge of all MS office programmes.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Previous experience of minute taking and committee support is desirable.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience, please send your CV to Alice today.