An International Higher Education body is looking to recruit a Visa Compliance Lead position to facilitate their degree programme. A varied and busy role which will require line management experience and a vast knowledge of UK study visas.
- Managing operations with regards to visa compliance.
- Co-ordination of policy and process
- Managing the Visa Compliance team
- Reporting in relation to student administration
- Line management of the Visa Administrator
- Providing advice to students in relation to visa and immigration requirements
- Audit and attendance checks and regular contact with relevant students
- Provision of advice to HR on matters pertaining to sponsorships and visas
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable experience within the UK Higher Education market in a relevant role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Line management experience
Salary and Benefits:
- c£34,000 per annum.
- Permanent role
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Janine today.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all applications. If your application is successful a consultant will contact you within two working days.