Our client in the education sector is seeking a Visa Officer to assist international students in obtaining visas to start their UK education. The post holder will also be responsible for reviewing and processing student's visa applications and providing admissions support.
- Work closely with the recruitment and admissions teams to provide advice on the immigration requirements that an individual must meet
- Develop, implement and review processes aimed ensuring the School complies fully with their Tier 4 sponsor duties
- Track the life cycle of each individual offer made and submit reports
- Update the database with relevant student information, as necessary
- Check and process all short-term study visa requests and corresponding documents thoroughly
- Provide effective guidance for staff and students with visa related queries
- Represent the school as required at meetings and events
- Knowledge of the immigration rules and the ability to interpret complex rules and regulations
- 2+ years of administrative/officer management experience in Higher Education admissions
- Experience in previous visa related roles
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, or you are interested in applying - please contact Rosie at Excel Recruitment today.