We reward candidate loyalty
Our client base is hugely diverse. We provide services to prestigious corporate PLCs, law firms, charities, not-for-profit and high profile public sector organisations. You will have the opportunity to work in some of London's most exciting businesses/organisations and your loyalty to Excel will be recognised and rewarded.
We recognise our candidates are a very important part of our business. In joining Excel you will become a member of a loyal and dedicated team.
We also have training facilities and are able to assist and advise on your career development. Our clients seek flexible and skilled staff and so we look for candidates who have:
- An open and flexible approach
- A smart appearance
- A professional attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- A solid and reliable track record
- Relevant skills and qualifications
Excel Recruitment requires certain information before we can find you work and you will need to bring the following information/documents to your registration appointment:
- Reference details for the complete three-year period immediately prior to registration.
- Proof of ID – a valid passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of National Insurance number – an official NI Card, P45 or P60.
- Work permit/visa (if applicable) – proving that you are eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the above and are looking for assistance with your career, please send us your CV using our online form. All submissions will receive a prompt response.
On making an appointment to register with us, please mention in advance if you require any special arrangements to be made for your visit. We do have lift access for wheelchair users or can make arrangements to visit you at an alternative, mutually convenient location if required.
Unfortunately, we are unable to help and reply to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please consider that on this occasion your CV has not been selected for our current vacancies.